Our School Rules:
- Be on time and be prepared.
- Know when to walk.
- Know when to run.
- Know when to talk.
- Know when to listen.
- Know when to sit.
- Know when to stand.
- Make your best effort always.
- Keep unhelpful hands and comments to yourself.
- No Name Calling
Be a Buddy NOT a Bully.
Respect and Courtesy:
- Pupils are expected to treat staff , their fellow pupils and visitors with respect, consideration, tolerance and courtesy at all times.
- Pupils are encouraged to speak politely. The use of bad language, including swearing, will not be tolerated.
- Pupils should have respect for their belongings, other people’s belongings, school property and furniture.
- Pupils must have all books and required materials for class everyday.
- Pupils are expected to work to the best of their ability and to present written exercises neatly.
- Any form of scribbling on copies, library books, text books or furniture is unacceptable.
- Pupils must not behave in any way which endangers themselves or others.
- Any behaviour that interferes with the rights of others is unacceptable.
- Any form of threatening behaviour is unacceptable.
- If children are being bullied, teachers must be told so that the matter can be dealt with effectively.
- The principal and staff are highly conscientious in their endeavours to create a supportive and inclusive environment where all children can thrive in their development.
Pupils are strictly forbidden to use mobile phones in the school. Pupils who infringe this rule will have their phones confiscated.
Download our Policy Documents: