- We are learning about animals and their babies.
- We got our vaccinations
- We watched the digger outside our classroom!!!
- We are having a mother and baby visit.
- We are learning about rockets and planets and space.
- We have made a space book and have done some space paintings.
- We did our assembly about the creation story.
- We are looking at water and how important it is.
- We have done experiments with floating and sinking and freezing different liquids.
- We are starting paired reading with 6th class.
- Some 3rd class pupils have joined the school athletics club.
- We have made clay pots in art.
- We are starting paired reading with 1st class.
- Lots of children in 5th are going to Ovoca Manor on an Adventure club camp on Jan 24th.
- We are taking part in the Credit Union Quiz on Jan 31st.
- We looked at Kandinsky in art and 2D shapes.
- We are enjoying our hockey lessons each week in EGS with the Transition years.
- We are looking forward to Ovoca Manor camp and the Credit Union Quiz.
- We will be starting shared reading with 3rd class shortly.
- We were learning about the Irish Famine and Marie Curie.
- We enjoyed drawing portraits of each other in Art.