- We dressed up for green day and for World book day.
- We also went to church for Women’s world day of prayer.
- We have tadpoles in our classroom.
- We are learning all about Spring.
- We are making a spring display with lambs.
- We are decorating our Papier maché rockets.
- We went on a scavenger hunt with 4th class. We had a lovely morning finding things on the beach and ticking them off on our check-list.
- We discussed man-made and natural features and pollution.
- We are learning about tadpoles and frogs. We have tadpoles in our classroom. We are making a frog display with frogs and the life cycle of a frog.
- We are learning about the Normans in History.
- We dressed up for World book day and for Green day.
- We are making stampers to do printing in Art.
- We have tadpoles in our classroom .
- We are learning how to tie dye.
- We enjoyed going on a scavenger hunt with 1st class to the beach.
- We made a St Patrick’s day display.
- Some of us took part in a Cross country race in Avondale.
- We are making rainbow loom bracelets to send off to Africa with Sandra Dunne
- We took part in a cross country race in Avondale, Rathdrum
- We enjoyed going to East Glendalough School to watch the Transition year play “Twenty Minutes”
- We are making rainbow loom bracelets to send to children in Africa with Sandra Dunne.
- We are learning about the Aborigines in History and Wordsworth’s poetry in English.