The School Uniform
- Grey Jumper or Cardigan.
- Grey Trousers or Pinafore, Skirt.
- Blue Shirt / Blouse.
- Tie School Tie (available from Sean Connelly’s shop in Wicklow Town).
- Shoes Black – no platforms or high heels allowed.
- Jacket School Jacket with crest (optional) – available from school.
- School Tracksuit with crest. (available from The Schoolwear House, Unit 1, Tesco Shopping Centre Greystones).
- Light Blue Polo Shirt.
- Runners For P.E. only.
To reduce competition and increase pride in their school uniform we expect children to wear their complete uniform everyday, (this includes school tie). School tracksuits and runners are worn on P.E. / Swimming days only. You will be informed by your child’s teacher on what days they do P.E.
- Elasticated waistband trousers are easier for small children to manage than buttons and belts.
- Velcro runners are easier than lace ups.
- Please label all clothing, bags and lunch boxes, as most are identical.